POINT OF VIEW * This is a space for sharing our point of view about big things, little things, and everything in between.

6/07/2010

Emoto's prayer for the Gulf of Mexico

See full size image

I am back. I am very excited to announce that my new book, "Happiness Unveiled" will be out very soon. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, I have something to share with you.

Do you believe that you can do anything to help with the disaster of the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico? Well, I have news. YES, YOU CAN. We all can. Water reacts to our feelings and the intention directed toward it.

The following is a prayer that Dr. Masaru Emoto is sharing so we can all help healing the water. Let us all suspend our anger for the moment and let the intention for healing to take charge and lead our thoughts, our feelings and our actions.


Dr. Masaru Emoto's research reveals that water physically responds to emotions and communications. He sends this prayer.  To speak it with sincerity is powerful and humbling:

"Now let’s give energy of love and gratitude to the waters and all the living creatures in Mexico Gulf by praying like this:

To the water, whales, dolphins, pelicans, fishes, shellfishes, planktons, corals, algae and all creatures in our Gulf of Mexico

I apologize.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.
I love you.

Masaru Emoto
May, 9th 2010"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario